What is a Call-to-Action Button you ask? It is literally what it sounds like; it is a clickable button on a Facebook Page that gets your Page visitor to do something specific.
A Call-to-Action, also commonly referred to as a CTA, helps drive people from Facebook to take actions that are important to your dealership. (i.e. booking a service at your dealership). Adding this Call-to-Action Button to your Page is no cost to you.
This blogs featured imaged is a screenshot of the LotVantage Facebook page. We picked the "Call Now" Call-to-Action Button for the LotVantage blog.
Add your Call-To-Action Button for your Dealership’s Page:
- Go to your Page’s cover photo and click + Add a Button
- Choose your Call-to-Action, and enter the URL for your website.
- Click Create
- You can choose from different Call-to-Action buttons, if you’re creating a local business ad or if you’re creating a lead ad
There are two ways to see how many people clicked your Page’s Call-to-Action Button:
- Hover over the Page’s Create Call to Action Button and then hover over View Insights to see how many clicks it’s received in the past seven days.
- Go to This Week on the right side of your Page and then hover over the box that shows the name of your call to action to see how many people have clicked your Call-to-Action that week
Now that you’ve added the Call-to-Action to your dealership’s Facebook page, how can you promote it? This promotion option does cost money, so we suggest adding a budget to your Facebook ad spend for this opportunity. The Call-to-Action will appear on your Page’s cover photo and you’ll see the option to promote it.
- Go to your Page
- In the top right corner of your Page, click Promote
- Click Promote Your Call to Action
- Fill in the details of your promotion
- Click Promote > Confirm
- Shortly after your call-to-action ad starts running, you’ll be able to track how it’s performing.
Now that you have a CTA on your dealership Facebook Page, go out there and get those leads flowing! Comment below with your Facebook URL and share what your CTA. We’d love to know how it’s working for you. If you have any questions about how to best apply any of our Facebook tips and tricks to your dealership’s Facebook Page, comment below, give us a shout-out on Twitter at @lotvantage.
If you find yourself needing a little extra help step your dealership’s social media game up, contact us here email us at email@example.com.